Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
[Citibank] - Why Should One opt for a Citi Credit Card for Travel?
, October 30, 2023 ) DUBAI, UAE – (ARAB NEWSWIRE) -- Citi Credit Cards are an exceptional choice for turning one's travel dreams into reality. With a wide range of exclusive travel benefits, features, rewards, and cashback, these cards open up a captivating world of travel privileges to cardholders.
When it comes to travel, Citi Credit Cards are thoughtfully crafted to enhance customers' travel experiences by providing a diverse range of attractive benefits and distinctive features. These include exclusive
credit card travel offers
on holiday packages, car rentals, staycations and more. Additionally, cardholders can look forward to exclusive access to more than 1,100 global airport lounges, complimentary travel accident and medical insurance, attractive car rental offers, and discounts on travel and staycation bookings.
Top Reasons to Use Citi Credit Cards While Travelling
Here are the top five reasons why Citi credit cards are a must-have for globetrotters:
• Offers on Flight Tickets: Citi Credit Cards provide attractive flight ticket offers, making air travel more affordable and rewarding for cardholders. For example, certain Citi credit cards help cardholders earn Skyward Miles, which they can use to avail of exciting offers on their next trip or shopping spree. In addition, one can also transfer their accrued ThankYou points to partner airlines to enjoy exclusive flight benefits and offers.
• Offers on Hotel Bookings: With Citi Credit Cards, travelers can access exclusive deals on hotel and staycation bookings. For example, cardholders can enjoy perks like a complimentary fourth-night hotel stay upon booking a minimum of four consecutive nights via Citi Prestige Credit Card. Individuals can also get up to 5% cashback on hotel bookings and a 5% discount on holiday packages with Citi Credit Cards made with preferred partners and create cherishable memories.
• Access to Airport Lounges: Citi credit cardholders can savor the luxury of complimentary access to more than 1,100 airport lounges across the globe. With this benefit, cardholders can relax in comfortable surroundings, catch up on work, or simply unwind before their flight. Additionally, primary and supplementary holders of select Credit Cards can bring one guest each per visit using the MasterCard Travel Pass app.
• Insurance Coverage: Traveling can sometimes involve unforeseen circumstances, and Citi Credit Cards provide peace of mind with complimentary travel accident and medical insurance.
• Exclusive Offers: Citi Credit Cards go beyond travel benefits, providing cardholders with a multitude of exclusive offers that elevate their travel experiences. From discounted car rentals and Marhaba Meet & Greet Services, to enticing discounts on Food and Beverages and spa treatments, Citi Credit Cards offer a versatile range of additional benefits. These offerings make Citi Credit Cards the perfect travel companion, allowing cardholders to enjoy various privileges and making their journeys even more memorable.
Credit card travel offers by Citi go beyond merely addressing a customer's travel needs by providing additional perks and benefits, which enables significant savings and elevates the overall travel experience. Whether the cardholder is a frequent jet setter or a business traveler, Citi Credit Cards empower them to reap maximum benefits from their travel expenses.
Applying for a credit card
is a seamless digital process that can be completed online using a smartphone or computer. Unlock an exciting realm of travel benefits today.
About Citibank UAE
Citibank UAE offers consumers and institutions a range of financial products and services, including consumer and investment banking, credit cards, and personal loans. Citibank UAE aims to deliver holistic and innovative solutions to clients and meet the increasingly complex strategies of its regional client base in the Middle East in an ever-changing financial landscape.
The content reflects the view of the article's author and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citi or its employees. Please read the products and offers on the Citibank UAE website for accuracy or completeness of the information presented in the article.
This press release is issued through Arab Newswire (
) – a newswire service for Arab World, Middle East and North Africa (MENA), and it is distributed by EmailWire™ (
) – the global newswire service that provides Press release distribution with guaranteed results™.
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC