Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
United Kingdom-The Future of Foodservice to 2020
, September 14, 2017 ) "United Kingdom (UK)-The Future of
to 2020", published by Publisher, provides extensive insight and analysis of the UK's Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The UK's Foodservice market grew at a CAGR of 2.3% from 2013-2015, however changes within the market has made competition fierce and a deep understanding vital. Fuelled by a growing "coffee culture" across the country, operators have become keen to offer 'everything to everybody', eroding traditional channel lines. Shifting consumer preferences towards 'ultra-convenience', coupled with the emergence of food delivery companies will allow rapid growth of the takeaway sector in future years. Traditionally 'safe' channels such as QSR find themselves increasingly threatened by the evolution of high quality fast-casual operators. Despite these changes, key opportunity areas exist for both operators and suppliers in future years.
For more information about this report at
The report includes-
- Overview of the UK's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the UK's foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within the UK's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the UK population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the UK foodservice market.
- The trend towards "ultra convenience" amongst consumers, advancements in mobile technology and the emergence of numerous delivery companies (Deliveroo, Hungry House, Hubbub) will see the UK's takeaway sector grow at a faster pace than dine-in meal occasions between 2015-2020.
- A growing "coffee culture" has given the coffee & tea shop channel the highest penetration frequency across the foodservice market with 47% of consumers having visited in the past week.
- Operators' expanding their food offerings to provide 'everything to everybody' has created convergence within the UK's foodservice market, intensifying the level of competition both within and among channels.
Request a sample copy at
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the UK's foodservice market.
Frankie & Benny's
Pret a Manger
Inquire for Report at
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC