Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Mobile in Retail Market Trends 2018 by Foremost Players like Tesco, Home Depot, SainsburyÂ’s, Suning Electronics, Best Buy, Amazon, etc
, July 10, 2018 ) As
spend continues to shift online and shoppers shop less in physical stores, the mobile channel is becoming increasingly important. The online market is set to be the fastest growing area of retail within the next five years and spend via smartphone is rising rapidly as consumers continue to turn to their convenient handheld devices to complete everyday tasks.
Despite cost pressures and restricted funds available to invest across numerous areas that require development, the mobile channel is one of the most important areas that retailers must invest in in order to achieve future growth.
Retailers are responding to the growth in mobile spend in various ways. Many have introduced functional apps and mobile optimised websites to ensure the mobile shopping experience is user friendly and seamless in order to drive conversion despite the screen size being much smaller than most desktops or laptops. Online pureplays such as Amazon and ASOS have implemented useful functions within their apps such as the ability to pay via Google Pay on ASOS’ android app and push notifications to inform customers of updates to their orders on Amazon’s app.
Get sample copy of this report@
- This report focuses on the growing importance of the mobile channel in retail.
- It discusses how retailers are responding to the growth in mobile spend in various ways.
- It identifies the retail leaders and laggards in relation to the mobile proposition.
Inquiry before buying@
Reasons to buy:
- The report identifies retailers who lead in responding to the eight key mobile themes identified and the laggards within each category.
- It highlights the main trends in the retail industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It gives an industry analysis, discussing the need for retailers to shift their focus to make mobile a priority.
- It provides an overview of the retail industry value chain.
- It identifies eight key areas within mobile in the retail sector.
- The report provides a technology briefing and the history of mobile.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC