Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Alternative Payment Solution Visa Checkout
, March 13, 2018 )
Alternative Payment Solution
: Visa Checkout
Visa Checkout is an online payment solution developed by Visa. Launched in 2014, it replaced the V.me digital wallet solution launched in 2012. It allows users to store multiple card details and billing addresses for faster checkout. Once details are saved, it skips the process of entering card and shipping details for all future payments.
Visa Checkout supports all major payment schemes - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover - and is supported by more than 1,500 financial institutions globally. In the US, it has collaborated with all major banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, BB&T, US Bank, and Wells Fargo.
Launched in the US, Canada, and Australia, it is now available in 28 other countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, Peru, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, the UAE, and the UK.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Visa Checkout, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance
- The company's important events and milestones.
Get Sample copy at†
- Visa Checkout is an online payment solution developed by Visa. Launched in 2014, it replaced the V.me digital wallet solution launched in 2012.
- In September 2016, Visa Checkout partnered with PayPalís Braintree, allowing Braintree merchants to accept payments via Visa Checkout.
- In March 2017, Visa Checkout collaborated with Samsung Pay, enabling Visa Checkout payments using Samsung Pay.
- As of July 2017, Visa Checkout has global presence in 31 countries.
Access More Details at†
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Visa Checkout's business operations, geographical presence and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and working process.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
How Does it Work?
Products and Services
Partner Banks and Financial Institutions in the US
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at†
Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more Expert concerns.
+1 (888) 278-7681
Key Market Insights
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC