Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
UK Personal Lines Insurance-Distribution and Marketing 2017
, March 10, 2018 ) "UK Personal Lines
: Distribution and Marketing 2017", explores customer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time. The report uncovers the differences, expected market share, key insurance brands, and footprint by product each key distribution channel accounts for. It also provides a forecast on how the personal lines distribution split will evolve over the next few years, and looks into the key trends and new propositions that will shape the industry.
In the midst of an insurtech revolution, the personal lines distribution space faces a number of new challenges to the status quo and a raft of opportunities to better engage with customers. Consumers are increasingly opting to purchase direct from insurers, which is perhaps unsurprising given the rising use of online and smartphones to purchase cover. This has come at the cost of brokers, which have the challenge of embracing technology but the risk of losing channel differentiation with direct players.
Complete report is available@
- The direct channel is pulling away from the broker space as the most frequently used channel by personal lines insurance customers. It has benefitted from increased use of technology, improving the ability to sell straight to customers.
- The banking and affinity channels' share of insurance distribution remain static due to a combination of good access to consumers but little innovation.
- Our 2017 UK Insurance Consumer Survey found that Comparethemarket.com was the most popular comparison site used to purchase all four sub-categories of personal insurance in 2017.
Reasons to buy:
- Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to consumers and how the purchasing journey can be developed to meet their needs.
- Discover the most selected providers across each key distribution channel, and which of these channels boasts the best customer loyalty.
- Have a view on which insurance brands and products account for the lion's share of marketing spend.
- Discover the top 50 brokers in the UK, with profiles on the top five.
- Read about key emerging players, with profiles on start-ups and apps in the major channels.
Inquire before Buying@
Insure & Go
Bought By Many
Pets at Home
Back Me Up
Insure The Box
Arthur J. Gallagher
Claims Made Easy
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC