Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Smart Sports Equipment Market Outlook & Deep Study of Top Consumers, Players and Strategies till 2022
, January 13, 2018 ) Monitoring the performance of athletes in practice sessions plays an instrumental role in helping them reach their peak performance goals faster. Sports equipment fitted with sensors can be collectively called as
smart sports equipment
that facilitate monitoring of athletes across multiple sporting events. Increasing demand for data-driven analysis of sporting activities has a determinative influence on the sales of smart sports equipment. Lack of technological infrastructure in the global sports industry, however, becomes a key barrier for penetration of smart technologies in the field of performance monitoring. Analyzed data has been of greater value, but is mainly affordable for teams backed with high funds and even greater stake of wining big league tournaments. At a macroscopic level, smart sports equipment have found consumers that intend to use these tools not for competitive sporting events, but to gauge their healthy lifestyle and exercising regime on a daily basis.
Request For Sample Report
Smart sports equipment are a limited range of sports accessories, products and equipment that are developed on advanced sensor technologies. Sensors attached to these equipment can detect changes in the wearer’s body, collect the data, transfer this to remote or connected device, and facilitate analysis of the user’s performance during a sports activity.
5 Insights on Global Market for Smart Sports Equipment
1) Smart baseballs and smart baseball bats sold across the globe in 2017 are expected to harvest revenues worth over US$ 240 Mn collectively. According to the report, smart golf sticks will be among top-selling smart sports equipment in the global market, through 2022.
2) The report highlights Europe as the largest market for smart sports equipment. Technologically advanced sports industry in this region, and impressive performance of European athletes in global sporting events is expected to drive the demand for smart sports equipment in Europe throughout the forecast period.
3) The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region, on the other hand, will reflect higher revenue growth, compared to Europe’s smart sports equipment sales. By the end of 2022, the APEJ smart sports equipment market will have reached US$ 300 Mn value at a CAGR of above 3%.
4) Real-time data synching will remain the sought-after connectivity feature among smart sports equipment. Consumers are expected to opt for sports equipment offering real-time data synchronization, over other basic connectivity features such as smartphone connectivity. By the end of 2022, smart sports equipment with real-time data synching will rake in revenues worth over US$ 500 Mn, which is around half of the global smart sports equipment market’s estimated value for that year.
5) Through 2022, close to half of smart sports equipment sold across the globe will be priced in the mid-range. The demand for premium-priced smart sports equipment will also gain traction, reflecting around one-third share on global revenues throughout the forecast period.
Smart Baseball Bats & Golf Sticks to Account for nearly 40% Global Revenue Share
In terms of products, the global market for smart sports equipment is expected to witness higher sales of smart baseball bats and smart golf sticks. Increasing consumer spending in these two sporting events is expected to play a key role in driving the sales of smart golf sticks and smart baseball bats. Moreover, the demand for sensor-equipped sporting equipment in baseball and golf is gaining traction owing to high reward money for sporting events across these categories, and increasing improvement of participants through data-driven performance analysis. In 2017, global sales of smart baseball bats and smart golf sticks are expected to collectively account for close to 40% share of global smart sports equipment revenues.
Browse Full Report with TOC @
High Demand for Real-time Data Synching
Real-time data analysis of performance of the athletes can guide coaches towards identifying movements or tactics that are lowering the performance levels at particular instants of gameplay. Wearing smart sports equipment and analyzing the data after the gameplay can be less productive than real-time data synching. Technology experts can evaluate more information from the players’ performance, detecting moments of peak performance as well as fatigue. The report projects that by the end of 2022, over US$ 500 Mn worth of smart sports equipment sold in the global market will be equipped with real-time data synching as a key connectivity feature.
Under Armour, Inc., NIKE, Inc., Amer Sports Corporation, adidas AG, PUMA SE, Callaway Golf Company, Mizuno Corporation, QUATTRIUUM INC., BABOLAT VS S.A., and Game Golf are key manufacturers of smart sports equipment profiled in the report.
Check Discount @
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
+353 1 611 1593
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC