Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Motorcycle Riding Gloves Market Worth US$ 104 Mn by 2022
, January 13, 2018 ) Fact.MR has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “
Motorcycle Riding Gloves Market
Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022” which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions.
Request Free Sample Report-
Motorcycle riding gloves are an integral part of biking. Besides being a style statement, motorcycle riding gloves are necessary because the keep the fingers and palms of the motorcycle rider protected. Apart from this important functionality, the motorcycle riding gloves also help the riders to cover their hands and get a better grip to hold on to the bike. Due to the fact that the palms of the gloves are made up of extra friction material, allowing the biker to get a better grip on the handle of the bike and operate the accelerator or the break as demanded by the situation. Motorcycle riding gloves are essential as they offer protection to the biker and are an absolute necessity in adverse weather conditions like when it is too cold or raining. A boom in the adventure riding is a factor boosting the sales of motorcycle riding gloves.
Motorcycle riding gloves are typically manufactured from leather. The motorcycle riding gloves contain mechanism that protect the fingers, palm and hand of the rider from injury and help reduce drafts while biking in colder climates. The motorcycle gloves also protect the hands of the rider from injuries due to abrasion in case of an accident and allows for a better grip on the handle of the motorcycle in wet conditions like when it is raining.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Motorcycle Riding Gloves Market
1. As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the negative cut goalkeeper gloves segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 23 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The negative cut goalkeeper gloves segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the glove type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to gain in market share by the year 2022 end.
2. As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the franchised sports outlet segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 16 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the forecast period. The franchised sports outlet segment is estimated to account for nearly one-fifth of the revenue share of the sales channel segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022.
3. As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the individual buyer type segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 56 Mn in 2022. The individual buyer type segment is expected to gain some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the APEJ region in the individual buyer type segment.
4. Fact.MR forecasts the China motorcycle riding gloves market to grow from US$ 4.6 Mn in 2017 to US$ 5.5 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% from 2017 to 2022.
Browse Full Report with TOC-
APEJ Market Set to Dominate the Global Motorcycle riding gloves Market in Terms of Revenue
The market in APEJ is set to dominate the global motorcycle riding gloves market in terms of value and this trend is projected to sustain itself throughout the assessment period. APEJ motorcycle riding gloves market is the most attractive market, growing at a sluggish CAGR over the assessment period.
Roll Finger Goalkeeper Gloves Segment Poised to Touch a Value of Nearly US$ 28 Mn in 2022
As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the roll finger goalkeeper gloves segment is expected to reach a value of nearly US$ 28 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a sluggish CAGR during the forecast period of 2017-2022. Roll finger goalkeeper gloves segment is expected to account for more than one-fourth of the revenue share of the glove type segment by the year 2017 and is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022.
Independent Sports Outlet Segment to exhibit a CAGR of 1.9% During the Assessment Period
As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the independent sports outlet segment is slated to touch a figure of US$ 10 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a CAGR of 1.9% during the assessment period from 2017 till the year 2022. This segment is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022. The independent sports outlet segment is expected to account for one-tenth of the revenue share of the sales channel segment by the year 2017.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global motorcycle riding gloves market through 2022, which include Adidas AG, PUMA SE, Dainese S.p.A, Gerbing's Heated Clothing Inc., HB Performance Systems, Inc., Stauffer Manufacturing Company, Olympia Gloves, Held GmbH and Frank Thomas Holdings Limited.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC