Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Cross Country Ski Equipment Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 Â– 2022
, January 12, 2018 ) Fact.MR has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “
Cross Country Ski Equipment Market
Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022” which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions.
Request Free Sample Report-
Cross country ski equipment involve ski boots, whose toes are fixed to bindings in a way to allow heels to rise off skis. Various types of skis are available for cross country skiing, including classic skis, skate skis, and back country skis. Boots. Bindings, and poles also form an integral part of the cross country ski equipment. Cross country skiing has morphed into an intoxicating sport owing to the technical and physical skills involved in the sport. Cross country skiing scales are relatively affordable and less crowded, which in turn is increasing the popularity of the sport. Being more of an aerobic sport, low-intensity cross country skiing is more-or-less similar to jogging, which implies several health benefits. On the back of the provision of physical activity, and enjoyment associated with cross country skiing, demand for the related equipment is witnessing a significant surge. A number of factors are considered while purchasing cross country ski equipment such as performance, and endorsement of a particular equipment by a professional skier or a celebrity. Cross country ski equipment have changed significantly since the time of three-pin bindings, bamboo poles, and knickers. Equipment available in the market currently are flashy, sleek, and geared to skiers of all sizes, shapes, and competitive bents. Although manufacturers of cross country ski equipment have incorporated new technology and lighter materials into their products, basic equipment requirement of skiers have not changed much since inception of the activity.
5 Key Projections on Future of Global Cross Country Ski Equipment Market
1. Based on product type, race & performance classic skis will account for revenues nearly US$ 8 Mn by 2022-end. Race & performance classic skis are estimated to remain the most lucrative product in the market. In addition, sales of the metal edge touring skis are poised to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022.
2. Specialty stores will continue to be the largest distribution channels in the global cross country ski equipment market, and are expected to hold over one third market revenue share over the forecast period. Franchise stores are expected to be the second most lucrative distribution channel for the cross country ski equipment by 2022-end.
3. On the basis of price range, although premium cross country ski equipment will continue to be preferred among individuals, mid-range cross country ski equipment sales are projected to register the fastest expansion through 2022. Revenues from premium cross country ski equipment will account for more than 25% market share during 2017 to 2022.
4. North America is projected to retain its dominance in the global market for cross country ski equipment, witnessing expansion at a CAGR of 4.6% through 2022. Approximately US$ 16 Mn revenues will be accounted by cross country ski equipment sales in North America by 2022-end.
5. Europe will continue to be the second most lucrative market for cross country ski equipment over the forecast period. The market in Middle East and Africa (MEA) is estimated to register a sluggish expansion through 2022.
Browse Full Report with TOC-
Premium Cross Country Ski Equipment to Remain Sought-After among Individuals
Although premium cross country ski equipment are expected to remain sought-after among individuals, sales of mid-range cross country ski equipment will exhibit the highest CAGR in the market through 2022, based on price range. Over one-fourth share of the market will be accounted by premium cross country ski equipment through 2022.
Specialty stores will remain the most attractive distribution channel for cross country ski equipment across the globe, accounting for more than one-third revenue share of the market during 2017 to 2022. Franchise stores will continue to be the second largest distribution channel for cross country ski equipment.
Race and performance classic skis are expected to bring in nearly US$ 8 Mn revenues by 2022-end. This product type segment will remain the most lucrative during the forecast period. Sales of metal-edge touring skis are expected to register the fastest expansion in the market through 2022.
North America is estimated to remain dominant in the global cross country ski equipment market, expanding at 4.6% CAGR through 2022. Sales of cross country ski equipment in North America will reach nearly US$ 16 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
Key players listed in Fact.MR’s report include Amer Sports Corporation, Fischer Sports GmbH, Kneissl Tirol GmbH, Newell Brands Inc., Black Diamond, Inc., Skis Rossignol SAS, Head NV, and Nordica S.p.A.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC