Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Sensitive Toothpaste Market Size, Share and Forecast 2026
Sensitive Toothpaste Market
, September 13, 2019 ) Market Overview
• Sensitive Toothpaste are used for cleaning the tooth daily so that the people are away from sensitivity oral diseases and feel fresh. Sensitive teeth are mainly caused by exposed dentine. If enamel of tooth crown, or gum and cementum on root surface has been worn or lost, then it will lose its protective function and the dentine will be exposed. The dentine has many fine dentinal tubules connecting to the pulp. When it is stimulated by eating or drinking hot, cold, sour, or sweet food and beverages, or when it is contacted by a toothbrush or dental floss, sharp pain will be felt. This sensitive problem is increasing among people all around the world.
global Sensitive Toothpaste Market
is primarily driven by increase in internet penetration in the developing countries such as China, India And Brazil etc. This has enabled huge market potentials for e-commerce businesses. These E-commerce businesses provide convenience and easiness for shopping to consumers who want to Oral care products and devices such as Sensitive Toothpaste through online shopping portals. And the other factor that is boosting the Sensitive Toothpaste is the increasing awareness among the people for dental hygiene and oral health.
• However, the counterfeit products available in the market are hammering the market for the genuine products of the global brands. Colgate is running campaigns in which Colgate is helping its customers to differentiate between the fake products.
• Like, Colgate has clarified the distinguishing characteristics of the counterfeit product. It comes labeled as a 5 ounce or 100 ml tube, a size not made or sold by Colgate in the United States. Consumers can identify the counterfeit product by the words on the package, "Manufactured in South Africa" as well as there may be several misspelled words on the product carton including: "isclinically", "SOUTH AFRLCA" and "South African Dental Assoxiation." Colgate does not import toothpaste into the U.S. from South Africa.
• By distribution channel, the global haircare product Market is segmented into online and offline distribution channels. Offline distribution channel includes pharmacies and drug stores, and hypermarkets and supermarkets, while online distribution channel includes distribution through e-commerce platforms.
• By geography, the global Sensitive Toothpaste Market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
• Europe holds the largest market share for Sensitive Toothpaste Market, due to increase awareness for oral health among people has led to rise in demand for the Sensitive Toothpaste Market and also due to adaptation of new technology by the people there. North America is after Europe in terms of market share for Sensitive Toothpaste due to increase in disposable income of people for such premium product. However, APAC, Middle east and Africa is after North America in terms of market share of Sensitive Toothpaste Market.
• In APAC, China and India are having higher CAGR for the forecast period. And the market for the sensitive toothpaste is expected to increase due the population rise and the effect of the internet penetration in these developing countries.
• Key players are adopting strategies such as investing in R&D, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to stand out as strong competitors in the market. Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market is a fragmented market with the presence of various global and regional players in the market. The major players include The GlaxoSmithKline plc., Colgate, Unilever, and Procter & Gamble. Other key players in the market include Crest, Squigle, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Dabur, The Himalaya Drug Company, and Alticor (Amway).
• In February 2018, GSK Consumer Healthcare launched Sensodyne® Rapid Relief in US market, a new clinically-proven toothpaste that helps beat sensitivity in as little as 3 days with twice daily brushing. Sensodyne Rapid Relief is engineered to beat sensitivity pain fast by quickly creating a protective barrier over the sensitive areas of teeth to keep outside triggers from reaching the nerves.
• In July 2017, Unilever Ghana Limited, the manufacturer of household brands like Pepsodent, has launched a new toothpaste for people with sensitive teeth. The new product, Pepsodent Sensitive Expert, comes in three variants - Original, Gumcare and Whitening - and offers rapid relief and prolonged protection from discomfort associated with sensitivity.
View full sample report:
Download free sample:
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC