Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Data Center Cooling Solutions Market Size, Share and Forecast 2026
Data Center Cooling Solutions Market
, September 04, 2019 ) Market overview
• The Global Data Center Cooling Solutions Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11.5% to reach a market value of $XX billion by 2026.
• Data Centre Cooling solutions are used for the maintenance of optimal operating condition required for the smooth operation of data centers. The data centers process a massive amount of data within a short interval of time, which produces a lot of heat and might damage the equipment. Cooling is necessary for optimum operation of data centers and hence consumes a majority of power. The data centers cooling operation consume around 38% of the total power consumed by the data center.
• The global data center cooling solutions market is primarily driven by an increase in data storage needs, increase in adoption of cloud computing, the robust growth of big data in various industries, and development of IT infrastructure in developing and under-developed regions. High humidity levels which restrict the use of natural air for data center cooling is also one of the key factors boosting market growth.
• In addition, new innovations with the use of natural sources of cooling will also restrict the market potential. For instance, in June 2018, Microsoft tested an undersea data center that could decrease the cost of cooling by 90%. New developments within data center cooling would provide lucrative opportunities to the market in the next couple of years.
Market Segmentation Analysis
• By cooling technique, the global data center cooling solutions market is segmented into Air-based cooling technique and Liquid-based cooling technique. Traditionally, Air conditioners were widely used for cooling the centers. However, with technological advancement and awareness about building greener data centers, liquid-based cooling systems will take over the market due to their higher efficiency and lower power consumption. It is expected that the liquid-based cooling systems segment will grow at a CAGR of ~10% during the forecast period.
• By industry type, the global data center cooling solutions market is segmented into Telecom, IT, Retail, Healthcare, BFSI, Energy, and Others. Telecom, IT, and BFSI industry sectors collectively held the majority market share in the global data center cooling solutions market. IT industry dominated the market in 2018 and will continue to dominate the market during the forecast period. With the growing market of cloud services, an increased number of data centers will be needed to hold the internet traffic and will further fuel market growth. Growing internet penetration globally will also give rise to an increase in internet traffic, therefore, forcing organizations to open more server rooms and data centers for smoother internet traffic flow.
• By architecture, the market is segmented into room-based cooling and rack and row-based cooling. In 2018, the room-based cooling system held the major market share in the global data center cooling market. In a room-based cooling system, cold air is circulated in the data center from the centralized or by installing air-conditioners in the data center.
By geography, the global data center cooling solutions market is segmented into
• North America,
• Asia-Pacific (APAC),
• Europe, South America,
• The Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
The major players include
• Airedale Air Conditioning,
• Climaveneta, Data Aire,
• Vertiv, Rittal, Schneider Electric
View full sample report:
Download free sample:
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC