Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Industrial Margarine Market Worth 2,945.5 Million USD by Industry Competitive Status, Size, Share and ongoing Trends to 2023
Industrial Margarine Market - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2018 - 2023)
, August 09, 2019 ) Meticulous Research® – one of the leading global market research companies published a research report titled “
Industrial Margarine Market
– Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast (2018-2023)” Following an extensive secondary and primary research on industrial margarine and an in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report carries out an impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the market dynamics segment.
Enquire Before Buying:
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the global industrial margarine market will grow at a CAGR of 3.0% from 2018 to 2023 to reach USD 2,945.5 million by 2023, driven by increasing consumption of margarine, growing bakery and confectionery industry, and low price of margarine. However, factors such as rising health issues and disorders related to obesity, growing need to comply with international quality standards, and stringent regulations are expected to hinder the growth of this market to some extent.
Key Market Segments to Watch
The global industrial margarine market is mainly segmented by type (all purpose margarine, spreadable margarine, butter blend margarine, spray margarine), form (hard and soft), source (plants and animals), application (bakery, confectionery, toppings, sauces, spreads, convenience food, and others), and geography.
Based on type, all purpose margarines accounted for the major share of the global industrial margarine market in 2017, owing to its range of benefits, such as it ensures high organoleptic properties of the finished product (clean milky taste and aroma) throughout the shelf life, stability of shape of deposited products after baking, and high resistance to oxidizing (low acid and peroxide values). It is also characterized by good aeration properties, as it has the ability to absorb air producing rich mass saturated with air; and has a presence of specially developed emulsifiers in its formula, promoting formation of fine emulsion. In addition, all purpose margarine has good frying properties, produce a pleasant smell during frying, have good spreadability and flavor release, and create good volume in cakes and creams. These properties further increase the demand of all purpose industrial margarine in many countries across the globe.
Request a discount on standard prices of this premium report @
Based on form, hard margarine accounted for the major share of the global industrial margarine market in 2017, due to its ability of being resistant to oxidation. It can also, however, generate a firm texture that is less spreadable. Based on source, plant sourced industrial margarine held the largest share of the market in 2017 and is expected to dominate market during the forecast period, as it contains less calories; rich in antioxidants, especially carotenoids; and has high oxidative stability due to its high level of natural antioxidants and high saturated fatty acid content.
Regional Market Growth Trends
Geographically, this market is segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and RoE), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and RoAPAC), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to rising household income and consumption levels, which have increased the demand for bakery products; high levels of foreign investment and large numbers of foreign-funded enterprises that promote technologies improvements in the industry; strengthening government food regulations, which standardized the operations and maintained consumer confidence in food safety; and growing consumer preferences for high-quality products.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Industrial Margarine Market
The key players operating in the global industrial margarine market are Wilmar International Limited (Singapore), Bunge Limited (U.S.), Remia C.V. (The Netherlands), Currimjee Group (Mauritius), FUJI OIL HOLDINGS INC. (Japan), Richardson International Limited (Canada), s.a. Aigremont n.v. (Belgium), Vandemoortele (Belgium), NMGK Group (Russia), EFKO Group (Russia), Royale Lacroix SA (Belgium), Conagra Brands, Inc. (U.S.), and Puratos Group NV (Belgium).
Key questions answered in the report-
• Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, form, source, application, and regions/countries?
• What is the historical market for industrial margarine across the globe?
• What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2016-2023?
• What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global industrial margarine market?
• Who are the major players in the global industrial margarine market and what share of the market do they hold?
• Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
• What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global industrial margarine market?
• What are the recent developments in the global industrial margarine market?
• What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global industrial margarine market?
• What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
• Who are the local emerging players in the global industrial margarine market and how do they compete with the global players?
Download free sample report and gain crucial industry insights @
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC