Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Global botanical extracts market Worth 5,833.4 Million USD By 2022, supported by a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
Botanical Extracts Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast (2017-2022)
, August 08, 2019 ) The global
Botanical Extracts Market
is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 5,833.4 million by 2022, driven by growing awareness of health and wellness and trend towards the natural health products, strict regulations regarding inclusion of synthetic flavours, growing population in developing countries discovering the health benefits of botanicals, increase in demand for convenience food, and growing demand of botanical extracts in herbal medicinal products.
Enquire Before Buying:
Moreover, increasing investments in emerging economies, and the emergence of new application areas with changing consumption trends provides significant opportunities within the food and beverage markets. However, the availability of substitutes such as synthetic flavour is expected to hinder the growth of this market to some extent. In addition, a limited supply of raw materials and fluctuating price of extracts is further challenging the growth of botanical extracts market.
The global botanical extracts market is mainly segmented by source (spices, fruits, herbs, flowers, and tea leaves), by form (powder and liquid), by application (food, beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Request a discount on standard prices of this premium report @
North America holds the major share in the global botanical extracts market, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The large share of this region is primarily attributed to the increased consumption of functional food, growing desire to live a healthy lifestyle, and growing health & wellness trend in the region. However, Asia-Pacific region possesses lucrative growth potential for the botanical extracts market during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to the rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income, increasing prevalence of diabetes, growing functional and organic food industry, and expanding use of botanical extracts in the cosmetics industry.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product and application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global botanical extracts market were new product developments, acquisitions, and expansions. The key players in the global botanical extracts market are Frutarom Industries Ltd., Blue Sky Botanics Ltd., Ransom Naturals Ltd., Prinova Group LLC., Pt. Indesso Aroma, Synergy Flavors, Inc., Haldin Pacific Semesta, PT, Kalsec Inc., Synthite Industries Ltd., Döhler GmbH, BI Nutraceuticals, Nutra Green Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Kuber Impex Ltd., and Mb-Holding GmbH & Co. Kg.
Key questions answered in the report:
• Which are the high growth market segments in terms of source, form, application, and regions/countries?
• What is the historical market for botanical extracts across the globe?
• What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
• What are the major drivers, challenges, opportunities, and challenges in the global botanical extracts market?
• Who are the major players in the global botanical extracts market and what share of the market do they hold?
• Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
• What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global botanical extracts market?
• What are the recent developments in the global botanical extracts market?
• What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global botanical extracts market?
• What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
• Who are the local emerging players in the global botanical extracts market and how do they compete with the global players?
Download free sample report and gain crucial industry insights:
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC